Energy devices and Plasma applications Laboratory (EdPL)
Lyles College of Engineering
16. Angelica Ottaviano, Sankha Banerjee, Yevgeny Raitses, "Simplified technique of secondary electron emission estimation of a velvet surface", Journal of Physics D, Under Review.
15. S. Banerjee, W. Du, U. Sundar, K. A. Cook-Chennault, Walker Tuff “MWCNT based composite electro-active thin films”, Smart Materials and Structures, Under Review.
14. S. Banerjee, W. Du, U. Sundar, K. A. Cook-Chennault, “Variation of corona discharge based poling characteristics in PZT-MWCNT based flexible multiphasic piezoelectric composites”, Submitted.
13. S. Ahmed, S. Banerjee, U. Sundar, H. Ruiz, S. Kumar, and A. Weerasinghe, "Energy Harvesting: Breakthrough Technologies Through Polymer Composites," in Smart Polymer Nanocomposites: Energy Harvesting, Self-Healing and Shape Memory Applications, D. Ponnamma, K. K. Sadasivuni, J.-J. Cabibihan, and M. A.-A. Al-Maadeed, Eds., ed Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2017, pp. 1-42. – Book Chapter
12. S. Banerjee, W. Du, U. Sundar, K. A. Cook-Chennault, “Piezoelectric and dielectric characterization of corona and contact poled PZT-Epoxy-MWCNT bulk composites”, Smart Materials and Structures, vol. 25, pp. 115018, 2016. – Impact Factor - 2.769
11. U. Sundar, K. A. Cook-Chennault, S. Banerjee, Eric Refour, "Dielectric and Piezoelectric Properties of Percolative Three-Phase Piezoelectric Polymer Composites", Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 34, pp. 041232, 2016. – Impact Factor - 1.724
10. S. Banerjee, J. Torres, and K.A. Cook-Chennault, “Piezoelectric and dielectric properties of PZT–cement–aluminum nano-composites”, Ceramics International, vol. 41(1, Part A), pp. 819-833, 2015. – Impact Factor - 2.986
9. S. Banerjee and K. A. Cook-Chennault, “Influence of aluminum inclusions on dielectric properties of three-phase PZT–cement–aluminum composites”, Advances in Cement Research vol. 26, pp. 63-76, 2014. – Impact Factor – 1.71
8. S. Banerjee, R. Kappera, K. A. Cook-Chennault, and M. Chhowalla, "Multi-Walled Carbon-Nanotube Based Flexible Piezoelectric Films with Graphene Monolayers," Energy and Environment Focus (Science of Advanced Materials), vol. 2, pp. 195-202, 2013. – Impact Factor – 2.598
7. S. Banerjee, W. Du, L. Wang, and K. A. Cook-Chennault, "Fabrication of dome-shaped PZT-epoxy actuator using modified solvent and spin coating technique," Journal of Electroceramics, pp. 1-11, 2013/07/09 2013. (Featured in Advances in Engineering) – Impact Factor - 1.238
6. S. Banerjee and K. Cook-Chennault, "An Investigation into the Influence of Electrically Conductive Particle Size on Electromechanical Coupling and Effective Dielectric Strain Coefficients in Three Phase Composite Piezoelectric Polymers," Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, vol. 43, pp. 1612–1619, 2012. – Impact Factor – 4.075
5. S. Banerjee and K. Cook-Chennault, "Influence of Al Particle Size and PZT Volume Fraction on the Dielectric Properties of PZT-Epoxy-Aluminum Composites," Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, vol. 133, p. 041016, 2011. – Impact Factor – 1.141
4. S. Banerjee and K. Cook-Chennault, "An Analytical Model for the Effective Dielectric Constant of a 0-3-0 composite," Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, vol. 133, p. 041005, 2011. – Impact Factor – 1.141
3. S. Banerjee, D. Fung, and S. Prakash, "Ionic Transport Regimes for Nanoscale Transport towards the Development of Low Energy Water Desalination Membranes," MRS Proceedings, vol. 1169, 2009.
2. S. Prakash, M. B. Karocor, and S. Banerjee, "Surface Modification in Microsystems and Nanosystems," Surface Science Reports vol. 64, pp. 233-254, 2009. – Impact Factor – 13.333
1. D. Mukhopadhyay, S. Banerjee, and N. S. K. Reddy, "Investigation to Study the Applicability of Solid Lubricant in Turning AISI 1040 steel," Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, vol. 129, pp. 520-527, 2007. – Impact Factor – 3.48Type your paragraph here.