Energy devices and Plasma applications Laboratory (EdPL)
16. R. Martinez, D. Martinez, A. Ali, S. Ahmed, S. Banerjee, “Fabrication and Characterization of Lead Free Methyl Ammonium-Iodide Based Perovskite Solar Cells”, Under Review.
15. Angelica Ottaviano, Sankha Banerjee, Yevgeny Raitses, "Simplified technique of secondary electron emission estimation of a velvet surface", Under Review.
14. S. Banerjee, W. Du, U. Sundar, K. A. Cook-Chennault, Walker Tuff “MWCNT based composite electro-active thin films”, Smart Materials and Structures, Under Review.
13. S. Banerjee, W. Du, U. Sundar, K. A. Cook-Chennault, “Variation of corona discharge based poling characteristics in PZT-MWCNT based flexible multiphasic piezoelectric composites”, Under Review.
12. S. Ahmed, S. Banerjee, U. Sundar, H. Ruiz, S. Kumar, and A. Weerasinghe, "Energy Harvesting: Breakthrough Technologies Through Polymer Composites," in Smart Polymer Nanocomposites: Energy Harvesting, Self-Healing and Shape Memory Applications, D. Ponnamma, K. K. Sadasivuni, J.-J. Cabibihan, and M. A.-A. Al-Maadeed, Eds., ed Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2017, pp. 1-42. – Book Chapter
11. S. Banerjee, W. Du, U. Sundar, K. A. Cook-Chennault, “Piezoelectric and dielectric characterization of corona and contact poled PZT-Epoxy-MWCNT bulk composites”, Smart Materials and Structures, vol. 25, pp. 115018, 2016. – Impact Factor - 2.769
10. U. Sundar, K. A. Cook-Chennault, S. Banerjee, Eric Refour, "Dielectric and Piezoelectric Properties of Percolative Three-Phase Piezoelectric Polymer Composites", Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, vol. 34, pp. 041232, 2016. – Impact Factor - 1.724
9. S. Banerjee, J. Torres, and K.A. Cook-Chennault, “Piezoelectric and dielectric properties of PZT–cement–aluminum nano-composites”, Ceramics International, vol. 41(1, Part A), pp. 819-833, 2015. – Impact Factor - 2.986
8. S. Banerjee and K. A. Cook-Chennault, “Influence of aluminum inclusions on dielectric properties of three-phase PZT–cement–aluminum composites”, Advances in Cement Research vol. 26, pp. 63-76, 2014. – Impact Factor – 1.71
7. S. Banerjee, R. Kappera, K. A. Cook-Chennault, and M. Chhowalla, "Multi-Walled Carbon-Nanotube Based Flexible Piezoelectric Films with Graphene Monolayers," Energy and Environment Focus (Science of Advanced Materials), vol. 2, pp. 195-202, 2013. – Impact Factor – 2.598
6. S. Banerjee, W. Du, L. Wang, and K. A. Cook-Chennault, "Fabrication of dome-shaped PZT-epoxy actuator using modified solvent and spin coating technique," Journal of Electroceramics, pp. 1-11, 2013/07/09 2013. (Featured in Advances in Engineering) – Impact Factor - 1.238
5. S. Banerjee and K. Cook-Chennault, "An Investigation into the Influence of Electrically Conductive Particle Size on Electromechanical Coupling and Effective Dielectric Strain Coefficients in Three Phase Composite Piezoelectric Polymers," Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, vol. 43, pp. 1612–1619, 2012. – Impact Factor – 4.075
4. S. Banerjee and K. Cook-Chennault, "Influence of Al Particle Size and PZT Volume Fraction on the Dielectric Properties of PZT-Epoxy-Aluminum Composites," Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, vol. 133, p. 041016, 2011. – Impact Factor – 1.141
3. S. Banerjee and K. Cook-Chennault, "An Analytical Model for the Effective Dielectric Constant of a 0-3-0 composite," Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, vol. 133, p. 041005, 2011. – Impact Factor – 1.141
2. S. Prakash, M. B. Karocor, and S. Banerjee, "Surface Modification in Microsystems and Nanosystems," Surface Science Reports vol. 64, pp. 233-254, 2009. – Impact Factor – 13.3331. D. Mukhopadhyay, S. Banerjee, and N. S. K. Reddy, "Investigation to Study the Applicability of Solid Lubricant in Turning AISI 1040 steel," Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, vol. 129, pp. 520-527, 2007. – Impact Factor – 3.48re.
Jordan Agricultural Research Center
5311 N Woodrow Ave, Fresno, CA 93726
2320 E. San Ramon Ave.
Fresno CA 93720